Quantity discounts available.
Blue Giant A-Series XDS2000- Extra Dock Safety Hydraulic Dock Lifts prevents forklift roll-off and overhead door damage at the loading dock.
Dock and Door Guard
- Stops up to 10,000 lb (4,545 kg) rolling loads at 4 mph (6.4 kmh).
- The raised guard is designed to prevent forklift roll-off when the overhead door is open and no truck is present and to protect overhead doors and tracks from regular impact damage.
- Hydraulically activated, high tensile checker plate safety barrier, towering over 7" (178 mm) above the deck.
- Acts as a pallet stop to guard door panels and tracks from regular impact when the overhead door is closed
- When the dock leveler is in use the safety guard automatically lies flat or flush with the deck surface allowing smooth, unobstructed flow of traffic during load transfers.
Available in 30,000 to 80,000 lbs (13,636 to 36,364 kg) Rated Capacities
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Hydraulic (velocity fuse) fall safe on dock leveler.
- Terminal block provision for overhead door interlock.
- Heavy-duty I-beam deck construction and exclusive 4" (102 mm) maintained deck tilt prolongs deck life and prevents forklift damage.
- Fully hydraulic operation, a 1 HP maintenance-free power pack, designed to provide years of trouble-free use (available in standard single and three phase voltages).
- Auto return to cross traffic position from above and below level.
- 16" (406 mm) long lip (lip is tapered on 7' (2,134 mm) wide models).
- Full operating toe guards, safety maintenance strut, and laminated bumpers provide extra safety to Building and personnel.