Quantity discounts available.
Blue Giant A-Series XDS2000- Extra Dock Safety Hydraulic Dock Lifts prevents forklift roll-off and overhead door damage at the loading dock.
Dock and Door Guard
- Stops up to 10,000 lbs. (4,545 kg) rolling loads at 4 mph (6.4 kmh).
- The raised guard is designed to prevent forklift roll-off when the overhead door is open and no truck is present and to protect overhead doors and tracks from regular impact damage.
- Hydraulically activated, high tensile checker plate safety barrier, towering over 7" (178 mm) above the deck.
- Acts as a pallet stop to guard door panels and tracks from regular impact when the overhead door is closed
- When the dock leveler is in use the safety guard automatically lies flat or flush with the deck surface allowing smooth, unobstructed flow of traffic during load transfers.
- Hydraulic (velocity fuse) fall safe on dock leveler.
- Terminal block provision for overhead door interlock.
- Heavy-duty I-beam deck construction and exclusive 4" (102 mm) maintained deck tilt prolongs deck life and prevents forklift damage.
- Fully hydraulic operation, a 1 HP maintenance-free power pack, designed to provide years of trouble-free use (available in standard single and three phase voltages).
- Auto return to cross traffic position from above and below level.
- 16" (406 mm) long lip (lip is tapered on 7' (2,134 mm) wide models).
- Full operating toe guards, safety maintenance strut, and laminated bumpers provide extra safety to Building and personnel.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Available in 30,000 to 80,000 lbs. (13,636 to 36,364 kg) Rated Capacities