Access Ladders - With Rail and Cage
Manufacturer: Ladder Industries
- 3/8" x 2-1/2" flat bar side rails.
- 3/4" diameter round rungs.
- Stand-off brackets on maximum 72" centers.
- Heavy duty flat bar cage.
- 1-5/8" diameter round - 42" tall boarding rail.
- Standard 18" wide rungs on 12" centers.
- Standard finish is gray paint.
Standard Installation Considerations:
- Cages may be required on all access ladders of more than 20' to a maximum unbroken length of 30 feet.
- Intermediate platforms of landings may be required at 30' intervals or fraction there of, when overall height exceeds 30'.
- When intermediate platforms are used adjacent ladder sections are to be off-set.
- When exiting to the side at the top of the access ladder, rungs will continue 4' above the platform.
- When exiting to the front at the top of the access ladder, boarding rails shall extend 42" above the top rungs.
- 10-Gauge Steel Security Door (Estimated Weight–55 lbs.)
- Bottom Hoop Security Hatch (Estimated Weight – 60 lbs.)
- Foot Pads in lieu of Bottom Stand-Off Brackets
- Split or Extended Stand-Off Brackets
- Dock Treads (Estimated Weight – 2-1/2 lbs. Each)
- Integral Platform – 30" wide x 30" deep (Estimated Weight – 255 lbs.)
- 3" x 3" x 1/4" Angle Side Stringers
- Step-Off Platform at Top
- Side Exit to Either Side at Top of Cage Ladder
- Optional Colors Available or Hot Dipped Galvanized Finish Available
- Model Info