Aluminum Dock Board with Bolt-On Steel Curbs - 10,000 lb Capacity
F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
100% Made in America
These aluminum dock boards with welded curbs come in a spectrum of models, with a 10,000 lbs. capacity. These models have 11″ or 14″ lip, same 9″ and 13″ locking legs and 4″ aluminum curbs. Depending on capacity, you’ll find widths from 54″ to 72″, and lengths of 30″ to 84″. Our aluminum dock boards are tough, inexpensive and lightweight. They’re the perfect addition to any loading dock that needs a piece of equipment to bridge the gap from the dock to the truck. We also offer aluminum dockboards with bolt on curbs or full steel dockboards as well.
Copperloy dockboards are made of tough aluminum that gives you a lightweight, high-traction and corrosive-free surface.
- Low cost alternative
- Light to mid duty cycles
- Lightweight maneuverability
- Dockboards are for light- to mid-duty cycles
- Structural steel curbs bolted on 6" centers
- Tough aluminum treadplate deck for lightweight, high traction, corrosion free surface
- 11” Lip (Optional 14” Lip)
- 4” Steel curbs
- 9” and 13” locking legs
- Lift chain option
Priced Per Application