Aluminum Truck Dock Boards with Welded Aluminum Curbs - 5000 lb. Capacity
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Vestil Aluminum Truck Dock Board is engineered and built to maximize safety while handling heavy fork trucks and loads.
- The beveled edge is designed for smooth entry and exit.
- Locking legs prevent movement during loading and unloading operations.
- Locking legs are uneven to allow the dock board to sit canted, while not in use, for easier pickup by fork trucks.
- Welded aluminum safety curbs prevent accidental runoffs and provide a visible driving lane.
- When using three-wheeled fork trucks, order dock board with capacity at least four times the capacity of fork truck.
- The width of the dock board should be at least 15" wider than the load or equipment passing between the curbs.
- Bend is 11° and 9" from the edge and the legs are 12" from the edge.
- Manufactured in compliance with OSHA.
Vestil model numbers in red ship within 48 hours
- Model Info