BL Series Backsaver Hydraulic Lift Tables - 6,000 Lb Capacity
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Southworth Backsaver Hydraulic Lift Tables are extremely rugged and reliable machines. Thousands of Backsaver Hydraulic Lift Tables are in use throughout world for machine feeding, work positioning, assembly, order picking, pallet loading, and a wide range of other applications.
- 6,000 lb. Capacity
- Lifting Heights to 56"
- Platforms up to 72" x 96"
- Optional Platforms Including Conveyor Tops, Ball Transfers, and Turntables Available
- Custom Finishes Including Two-Part Epoxy, Corrosion Resistant Coatings and Stainless Steel Available
- Standard Units Available for Quick Shipment
- Low pressure hydraulics
- Fast raising and lowering
- Fully adjustable down speed
- Heavy-duty torque tubes to minimize deflection
- Lubricated for life pins, rollers and bushings
- Full width straight through axles for increased stability throughout the travel range
- Heavy-duty wire braided hoses for maximum burst strength
- Tell-tale return hydraulic line prevents fluid spillage
- Built-in maintenance chocks
- Bolt-on power unit - neat, clean, easily accessible
Note: For oversized platform sizes (-OS models in table below) and bevel toe guard models (-BTG), please call Material Flow.
The lift tables shown below are just a sampling of the most popular models. If your application requires a lift table that isn't found below, give us a call. Material Flow can satisfy virtually any lift table requirement.
- Model Info