Bluff Rail Boards
Manufacturer: Bluff Manufacturing
Rail Boards are designed for use on all types of railway boxcars, including refrigerated and special cars for the lumber and the paper industries. All rail boards are designed and built to match the specific dock conditions so each rail board is custom made to suit your individual specifications.
The Bluff railboard is easy to use. First position the rail board next to the railcar. The locking ring will automatically secure the railboard against the dock. Box understructure bumpers fit around the car latches to protect door latch.
- All-welded steel construction
- Capacities from 15,000 to 80,000 lbs.
- Rectangular or flared design
- Box understructure for strength and safety
- Heavy-duty locking rings for safe, secure positioning
- Lifting loops fold flat into recessed pockets
- Locking Ring Design
Priced Per Application
FOB Midwest Warehouse.
- Model Info