Provide Sanitation and Cleaning Partitioning Solutions for the Food Processing Industry!
Goff's Clean Curtains can reduce down time during wash down cycles and eliminate one sanitation cycle per week, converting sanitation hours into production hours and improving overall plant sanitation.
The slick surface of the USDA Grade PVC sheds solutions and soils. Welded seams prevent trapping of contaminants. Panels are hung using 304 stainless steel attachments and track. Clean Curtains also provide flexible allergen containment control.
Clean Curtain Benefits
- Curtains are constructed with non-porous PVC materials leaving bacteria no place to grow
- Reduce process line shut down time during wash down cycles
- Improve plant sanitation
- Contain Odors
- Prevent cross contamination between processing lines
- Special open trolley and welded round track design to prevent bacteria from finding ledges and crevices to grow
Clean Curtain Features
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Heavy Duty 40 Mil double polished Clear PVC
- Compliant with California Fire Marshal code
- UV stabilized
- 5% added for curtain drape
- Heat-sealed vertical seams (no thread used)
- Rolled rimmed stainless steel grommets with spur washer on 12" centers
- 304 Stainless steel track and trolley system
- 6" overlap between curtains to prevent wash break through