CompacLift X Series Scissor Lift Tables
F.O.B. California Warehouse
The Bishamon CompacLift™ X-Series Scissor Lift Tables are ideal for production line manufacturing activities that require heavy-duty lifting and positioning. They were designed to be ergonomic, durable and convenient.
CompacLift™ tables come in manual, electric and air operated models. Manual models are operated by a removable and storable foot pedal while electric models include a convenient hand control. All models feature a compact design that is suitable for a limited work area. Made with heavy-gauge steel and sturdy welds, these tables are strong. Entrapped rollers serve to enhance stability, while a quality baked enamel finish protects the tables from harsh environmental conditions. The rugged ComacLift™ tables can survive tough working conditions with minimal maintenance.
The X-Series CompacLift™ tables facilitate worker safety and efficiency. These tables minimize repetitive lifting activities and reduce worker strain. They position materials at optimum operating heights, facilitating comfort and productivity. The tables are available in five different capacities, four table sizes and single or double scissors, for almost any application.
- Compact design
- Manual, electric and air operated models available
- Constructed with heavy-gauge steel
- Steel work platforms
- Removable and storable operator’s foot pedal and lowering control on basic models
- 440 to 1,650 lbs. capacities
- Superior hydraulic systems
- Rugged construction with heavy gauge steel and sturdy continuous welds throughout
- Hand control on electric models
- Quality baked enamel finish
- Wide range of table sizes
- Model Info