Compression Dock Seal
Blue Giant Compression Dock Seals with a foam-filled head and side pads, deliver the most effective seal and the most economical solution for 8" to 9" high doors. Trucks or trailers back up against seal compressing the pads forming an effective seal from hot or cold temperatures, as well as wind, rain, snow, dust and fumes.
- Virgin polyurethane foam cut in-house to your specifications
- Heavy-duty treated wood
- 3' wide yellow guide-stripe on full length of side pads allows easy spotting by vehicle driver
- Models made with 22-oz. vinyl have an extra layer of 22-oz. vinyl sewn into the back surface of side pads providing double protection
- Breather vent holes on side pads and head pad allow air and moisture to be released
- Inside draft flap to provide better bottom seal
- Durable fabrics in a wide range of weights, styles and colors
- Bottom of side pads are tapered to prevent excessive wear
- All hardware is galvanized or zinc-coated
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Extra-high Head Pads: 18" or 24" are available for docks lower than standard height or for docks servicing a variety of trailer heights
- Drop-Curtain (shown): 12" can be added to head pad to accommodate 9' high door openings or for docks servicing a variety of trailers
- Wear pleats (shown): extra fabric flaps can be sewn to the front of the side and head pads or curtain to provide added durability and to extend the life of the seal. Recommended for heavy dock traffic
- Tapered Side Pads: for sloped driveway applications at no additional cost.
- Wear Face: extra layer of fabric sewn directly onto heavy wear areas - fron of side pads, inside the wedge are or across the head pad face. Recommended for heavy dock traffic
- Build-Outs: Wooden frames are constructed ,then covered with fabric and designed to extend the seat beyond an extra deep dock or platform situation