Crash Guard - Safety Rails
Manufacturer: Bluff Manufacturing
FOB Midwest Warehouse
Bluff Crash Guards install in minutes with ordinary hand tools and concrete drill. Safety rail systems helps protect both personnel and property.
Improve plant safety and efficiency with crash guard by reducing the costs associated with employee injury, machinery down time, insurance claims and building repairs due to accidental collisions.
- Fasteners included
- Measurements are center-to-center of posts
- Base plates are 10" square x 5/8" thick steel
- Formed 10-gauge steel rails made in lengths from 1' to 12'
- Structural steel posts have open sides for easy assembly
- Rails can withstand impacts of 10,000 lbs. traveling at 4 miles per hour
- Rounded top rails will prevent injuries and provide added personnel protection
- Safety yellow powder coat finish
- Fasteners and anchors are included
- All measurements are center-to-center of posts
- For special length rails, use next longer length for cost