Cross-Over Bridges-Model Cob
Manufacturer: Bluff Manufacturing
The welded steel construction of our conveyor crossovers allows for a longer life cycles and for lower maintenance costs then gates. Because a Bluff conveyor crossover is designed specific to your needs, the customization includes capacities and configurations, specific widths and vertical clearances. These clearances range from conveyor height to an elevation which clears the both the conveying surface AND the highest item expected to be conveyed. Alternate configurations include U-shaped, Z-shaped and L-shaped with intermediate landings where necessary, based on your crossover footprint restrictions.
- The open design prevents buildup of water, snow, oil, grease, and miscellaneous debris
- The lower end approach plate provides maximum support and smooth transition onto the ramp grating surface
- Serrated grating provides a excellent safe and smooth transition.
- Steel bridges have a grating deck surface and an 8" steel floor plate lip on each end.
- Before ordering, Material Flow would require the gap dimension and whether both sides of the dock are on the same level.
FOB Midwest Warehouse.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info