These rugged Dock Loading Lights
from Tri Lite Mars are constructed of steel and indestructible polycarbonate head and has many uses. Light can be fully adjusted to illuminate your company's dock areas, shipping and receiving areas, truck trailers, boxcars, building interiors and work areas. Neatly folds out of the way when not in use.
The DL series is the standard in loading dock light arms. Dual struts give this arm the strength to survive in the busiest and most demanding warehouses. The dual strut design will also support a fan or light/fan combination.
Dock lights come partially assembled and pre-wired with switch included. Lamp wire guard is optional. Uses reflector or floodlamp up to 300 watts (lamp not included). Meets States' electrical requirements. Yellow color. Ship UPS.
• Double arm swings 90° deg. in either extended or retracted position.
• Twin-strut construction prevents sagging.
• Lamp head can be vertically adjusted.
• Controlled pivot friction with bronze joint bushings.
• Flood lamp up to 300 watts can be used (not included).
• Indestructible polycarbonate head.
Dual strut design is strong enough to support a fan/light combination.
Durable design and construction reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
Lamp cover included.
UL and cUL Listed.
Many 220/240V models available for international applications.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!