FOB: Midwest Warehouse
In stock and available in 2 to 3 weeks
Dock lifts are more versatile than dock levelers, faster than manual loading and unloading, safer than ramps and inclines and less expensive than recessed truck wells. We offer seven standard dock lift models with capacities from 5,000 to 20,000 lbs., platform sizes up to 8’ x 12’ and a variety of installation configurations to accommodate any loading dock requirement.
Models featuring an "M" designation are built for use with two wheel dollies, hand carts and hand pallet trucks. "H" models designation can be used with powered devices like powered pallet trucks, counterbalanced stackers and fork lift trucks.
Southworth Dura-Dock Dock Lifts offers:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Galvanized Base and Leg Set
- Complete installation package
- 20' of coil cord on control
- Power unit reservoir filled with biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Bevel toe guard platform
- Diamond tread deck for improved traction
- Diamond tread hinged bridge plate with lifting chain
- Removable steel handrails with mid-rail
- 4" kick plate and safety chain
- Maintenance strut supports lift for servicing
- Removable lifting eyes for ease of installation
- Conforms to ANSI MH29.1 Standards
- Pre-wired power unit and control panel
- Weatherproof NEMA 4 pushbutton control pendant with 20’ coil cord
- Oversized, low pressure hydraulic cylinders
- Excess flow protection for controlled descent of lift
- Standard voltages: 208/230/460V — 3 phase