DuraSpan Industrial Curtain
Manufacturer: Chase Doors
From Material Flow - 1-800-338-1382
Available Colors: FDA White, Yellow, Red, Gray, Black, Translucent, or Blue
Consult Material Flow for exact color match
These industrial curtains are an economical solution to dividing work space - much better than permanent walls!
- Utilize the most available space
- Easy installation
- Constructed of reinforced flame retardant vinyl and mildew resistant thread.
- Meets NFPA 701 requirements and the California Fire Marshal Standard (consult Material Flow for fire certifications).
- Industrial curtains are available in 18 oz. material
- Top of curtain with reinforced sewn hem with stainless steel grommets available in 12", 18" or 24" increments.
- Customized to your specific needs
Additional Options Include:
- Bottom hem for pipe or chain
- Glued adhesive option
- Track & trolley hardware
- Vertical siffener pockets
- Cut out reinforced hand pulls
- Panel connections with pressure sensitive hook & loop (standard on insulated curtain)
- 6" floor sweep
Installation Quick and Easy
DuraSpan curtains can be installed in a fraction of the time it takes to create a framed wall, saving time and money! They can be installed easily to any ceiling, wall, floor, or suspended from the ceiling using a rod or chain.
DuraSpan industrial curtains ship ready to install, simply hang the curtain on an existing mounting structure or on our track system. To install on the track system: just fasten the track, slide on the trolley wheels and hang the curtain.