Cotterman Easy 50 Easy Climbing Ladders offer:
- 50° degree climbing angle permits forward descent to comply with ANSI standards
- 3- to 15-step standing heights up to 12-1/2"
- Two tread types, three widths
- 450 lb. load capacity rating and rugged all steel construction meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI A14.7 standards
- 1200 series 3- to 8-step ship setup — eliminates on-site assembly
- 1700 series 9- to 15-step ship packaged in welded subassemblies
- 3- and 4-step are equipped with retractable 2" spring loaded caster system
- 5-step and above use 4" diameter safe-lock caster system
- Standard 12" deep top step
- Standard gray powder coated color. No charge options are yellow, beige, dark brown and orange.
- Cal-OSHA models also available
- Grip Strut (A3): heavy duty, most rugged self-cleaning step available
12- through 16-step ladders are palletized to protect against freight damage.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!