A variety of laboratory fixtures are available to accommodate traditional and non-traditional installations. Elementary schools, hospitals, universities and research facilities equip their premises with these versatile, yet unique fixtures. Laboratory fixtures may be faucet, deck, wall, or counter-mounted. Bradley offers a diverse variety of fixtures to provide eyewash solutions where space is restricted and safety is of the utmost importance. Installs easily and quickly on standard and gooseneck type faucets.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Twin sprayheads with flow control and pop-off dust caps
- Easily activated by an actuator pin on adapter
- Faucet functions normally when pin is in closed position
- UL Classified to meet ANSI Z358.1-2009
- Exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag Included
- Chrome plated brass pipe and fittings for a bright, mirror finish
- Designed for laboratory applications
- One-step activation
- Several adapters included