Pioneer Guard Rails provide the ultimate in protection for valuable equipment and personnel while driving equipment. Use guard rails to protect worker areas, aisles, mezzanines, in-plant offices, building walls, rack aisle ends, conveyors, inventory or staging areas, loading docks, electrical panels and so much more.
- Available in 4" - 10" lengths
- 10,000 lbs. load at 4 mph rating
- 5/8" x 4.75" anchors (included)
- Easy to install - simple layout with universal column
- Protects valuable equipment and personnel, water mains, conveyors and in-plant offices
- Guard Rails are manufactured from 10-gauge steel and have a unique ribbed design for added strength
- Powder coat safety yellow finish
- Single rail columns 18" high, double and triple columns 42" high
- Baseplates are 10" x 10"
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!