Pioneer Guard Rails
provide the ultimate in protection for valuable equipment and personnel while driving equipment. Use guard rails to protect worker areas, aisles, mezzanines, in-plant offices, building walls, rack aisle ends, conveyors, inventory or staging areas, loading docks, electrical panels, and so much more.
• Available in 4" - 10" lengths.
• 10,000-lbs. load at 4 mph rating.
• 5/8" x 4.75" anchors (included).
• Easy to install - simple layout with universal column.
• Protects valuable equipment and personnel, water mains, conveyors, and in-plant offices.
• Guard Rails are manufactured from 10-gauge steel and have a unique ribbed design for added strength.
• Powder coat safety yellow finish.
• Single rail columns 18" high, double and triple columns 42" high.
• Baseplates are 10" x 10".
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!