HALO Series Wall Mount Eye & Facewash
Manufacturer: Bradley Corporation
Lead Time 2 weeks
In an emergency, you want an eye/facewash unit that provides the most coverage. With HALO, you get the best on the market—covering 85% of the average user’s face. That’s more than 20% better than any other unit. With more coverage and a superior wash pattern, HALO users experience the most effective contaminant relief available. HALO sets a whole new industry standard—creating a whole new dimension in safety.
Available with stainless steel bowl and SS dust cover for corrosive, high abuse environments.
- Wall mount eyewash and eye/facewash feature anti-microbial protection, integral strainers, and powder coated Hi-Viz safety yellow for easy visual identification.
- Aquaduct™ self-draining design eliminates bacteria growth from standing fluid.
- Integral clear see-through dust cover (shown) keeps device free of debris and ready for use.
- Eye/Facewash provides 42% greater facial coverage in an emergency.
- Flip open dust cups.
- Retrofit kits are available to upgrade existing installations
- UL Classified to meet ANSI Z358.1.
- Enhanced dust cover design When the cover is opened, water flow starts automatically − giving the user instant relief.
- New ergonomic hand activation paddle is easy to reach from any direction
- Separate supply and waste pipes to eye/facewash are an industry first and Bradley exclusive! Meets US and European plumbing requirements.
- The Aquaduct™ design is the only self-draining design for standard eyewash models — another industry first and Bradley exclusive. The self-draining Aquaduct helps reduce the risk of bacteria growth when unit is not in use.
- Integral strainer inside the Aquaduct reduces debris in the water for additional eye protection and also prevents clogging.
- New dust cover caps on the eyewash are hinged for a more secure hold − keeping dust and debris off the water spouts.