HeviMover Machine Rollers
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Normally ships within 5-10 days
HeviMovers are made with precision ground and hardened steel rollers that form an endless chain which revolves around a central load-bearing plate in the frame. Weight of the load is transferred directly from load-bearing plates to rollers. This eliminates axle friction and requires less power to start and move the load. HeviMovers roll easily over cracks and pitted floor areas to reduce possible damage to goods.
- Swivel-top for maximum maneuverability, full 360 degree rotation.
- Spring-loaded locking mechanism at 45 degree intervals.
- Only periodic cleaning and light re-oiling of roller chain needed.
Model HMS-2K HeviMover Kit:
- Includes 4 HMS-2 HeviMovers and 2.29" knocked down steering handles in a rugged steel tool box.
- Overall Dimensions: 16"W x 7"H x 7"D
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Please Note:: Part Number HMS-2K includes 4 HMS-2 units and 2 29" knocked down steering handles in a rugged steel tool box.
- Model Info