Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Leveler
Pioneer HED Series Levelers delivers on quality and convenience of hydraulics at a competitive price. Hydraulic Dock Levelers attach to the face of a dock and eliminate the need to cut a custom pit. Solid-state technology provides easy activation and recycling of deck and lip cylinders. Fully automatic return offers a lower HED back into stored position immediately upon truck departure.
HED Series Levelers provide an operating range of 5" above and 5" below dock, with a minimum lip projection of 12-3/4" and an overall span of 27-3/4". Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lbs. minimum yield steel tread plate. Greate fittings on continuous lip hinge are standard with each unit. All Pioneer HED Series Levelers are exclusively equipped with 2 formed steel gussets for structural support in the stored position.
- Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lbs. minimum yield steel tread plate
- Simple, two cylinder design provides quiet, dependable operation
- Formed, plate-steel bump blocks and molded cord rubber bumpers protect dock face and leveler from truck damage
- Continuous hinge design with grease fittings included as standard with each unit
- Optional self-forming pan allows unit to be recessed into dock face without concrete pit forming
- Steel rivets located at either end of the centerplate hinge provide easy, forklift installation
- Power Pack: 1 hp; 1 ph. (3 Phase Optional)
- Unit is completely automatic! No Lifting, Pulling, or Straining Required!
- Fully Enclosed, non ventilated industrial electric motor assembly
- Standard breather dip stick for graduated air filtration and checking oil levels
- SAE Straight Thread Porting, along with cartridge design valving integrated into a single valve manifold, significantly reduces the possibility of hydraulic leakage
- Solid steel gussets provide centerplate support for end-loading trailers
- Model Info