Hydraulic Top-of-Dock Leveler
Pioneer HTD72H Series Levelers delivers on quality and convenience of hydraulics at a competitive price. Hydraulic levelers attach to the face of a dock and eliminate the need to cut a custom pit. Fully automatic return feature lowers the HTD72H back into the stored position immediately upon truck departure.
Pioneer HTD72H Series Levelers deliver an operating range of 10" above and 4" below dock, with a 15" lip. Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lbs. minimum yield steel tread plate. Grease fittings on continuous loop hinge are standard with each unit. Simple two cylinder design provides quiet dependable operation.
- Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lbs. minimum yield steel tread plate
- Formed, plate steel bump blocks and molded core rubber bumpers protect dock face and leveler from truck damage
- Continuous hinge design with grease fittings included as standard with each unit
- Total bolt on application, no welding is necessary
- Steel rivets located at either end of the centerplate hinge provide easy forklift installation
- The HTD series leveler is furnished with a 1 HP motor (110/1/60 or 220/1/60) stored underneath the unit (1 Phase motor is standard, 3 phase motor is optional)
- Simple push button (rotary switch) activation, no lifting or pulling
- Unit is easily recycled with truck in position and automatically returns to stored position upon truck departure
- Leveler raises and lip extends smoothly onto truck bed hydraulically
- Extended service range of 10" above and 4" below makes the Pioneer Top-of-Dock Levelers ideal for dock built below today's standards or when snow buildup on your dock is a problem
- Unit is completely Automatic: NO LIFTING, PULLING OR STRAINING REQUIRED!
- Fully enclosed, non-ventilated Industrial Electric Motor Assembly
- Standard Breather/Dip Stick for graduated air filtration and checking oil levels
- S.A.E. straight thread porting, along with cartridge design valving integrated into a Single Valve Manifold signifigantly reduces the possibility of hydraulic leakage
- Model Info