Hydrofor Hydraulic Toe Jack
Volume Discounts Apply!
The Hydrofor™ jack is a manually operated hydraulic ram with a projecting lifting toe. Operating the lever will lift the load when the release knob is closed. By turning smoothly this knob counter clock-wise, the load will be controlled downward. The load can be handled either by the toe or by the jack head.
Lifting loads with a powerful device.
- Load capacity 5, 10 and 20 ton
- Versatile operation for various applications, even horizontally
- Full lifting capacity on head or toe
- Pressure limit device prevents overload for safe operation
- Screw release valve for easy and controlled lowering
- 360° degree swivel for ease of positioning
- Heavy duty operation