Jesco Multi-Person Work Platforms
Manufacturer: Jesco Inc
FOB Midwest Warehouse
Vestil Multi-Person Work Platforms quickly and safely raise maintenance personnel where they are needed.
- Larger platform accommodates various applications.
- The work platform attaches to the fork truck by inserting the forks into the fork pockets and securing the platform to the fork truck.
- This Work Platform is made of square tube construction.
- Base and side curbs are formed from one piece of heavy gauge sheet for extra strength.
- Deck has slip resistant surface and fork pocket openings.
- Units feature safety pins behind each fork and heavy duty chains welded to the back frame of the platform which secure around the fork carriage.
- Hinged gate on the front of the unit has a pin safety lock built in.
- Painted safety yellow.
Disclaimer from Vestil:
Per ANSI B56-1-2005 section 7.37.3, the floor dimensions of the platform attachment cannot exceed 2X the load center distance listed on the truck data plate nor have a width greater than the overall width of the truck (measured across the load bearing wheels) plus 250mm on either side. The backs on all work platforms backs have 1/2"-13 FEM to meet CAOSHA standards for the industrial trucks.
As long as the customers truck meets these requirements, they should meet the requirements set forth by OSHA to have a new data plate created for their fork truck. Vestil makes no guarantees as to the fork truck manufacturer generating a new date plate as required by OSHA.
- Model Info