FOB: Midwest warehouse
Southworth LS Series Backsaver Lifts
are in use throughout the United States for machine feeding, work positioning, assembly, order picking, pallet loading, and a wide range of other applications.
Southworth LS Series Backsaver Lifts offer:
- Low pressure hydraulics
- Fast raising and lowering
- Fully adjustable down speed
- Heavy-duty torque tubes to minimize deflection
- Lubricated for life pins, rollers and bushings
- Full width straight through axles for increased stability throughout the travel range
- Heavy-duty wire braided hoses for maximum burst strength
- Tell-tale return hydraulic line prevents fluid spillage
- Built-in maintenance chocks
- Bolt-on power unit is neat, clean and allows for easy access to all components
- Choice of NEMA 1 footswitch or NEMA 4 pushbutton included in price.
For oversized platform sizes (-OS
models in table below) and bevel toe guard models (-BTG
), please call Material Flow.
The lift tables shown below are just a sampling of the most popular models
. If your application requires a lift table that isn't found below, give us a call. Material Flow can satisfy virtually any lift table requirement..
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!