Bishamon's LoProfile™ LX Lift Series
are electro-hydraulic lift tables that offer heavy-duty lifting power and convenient low profile functionality. These tables can handle capacities up to 4,400-lbs. and feature a variety of platform sizes and lift heights.
LoProfile™ tables can lift loads from a very low elevation of 2.9 in. to 4.3 in. This works well with handling equipment that requires a low profile, such as pallet jacks and 4-wheeled carts.
LoProfile™ tables are safe and durable. Every model features a full-perimeter, electric toe guard around the platform that ensures operator safety. They are built with a heavy-duty construction and captured scissor rollers for enhanced stability.
Lifting power is provided by a high-performance, external electro-hydraulic power unit with a steel braided hydraulic hose. Platform movement is controlled by a convenient hand-held push button control station. For additional functionality, LoProfile™ lifts can be used in conjunction with optional accessories such as a foot operated control and approach ramps.
The LoProfile™ series of lift tables increase worker productivity and reduce strain by positioning materials at a comfortable and convenient operating height. They maximize efficiency in a number of different environments, including production facilities, assembly areas, and warehouses. Designed for durability and practicality, LoProfile™ lift tables will last for years with minimal maintenance.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Extremely low collapsed heights of 2.9" to 4.3" provides access for rolling products, carts or pallet trucks
- Electric full-perimeter toeguard around the platform provides optimum operator
- Heavy-duty construction with captured scissor rollers for maximum stability
- Remote power unit with hand held control
- 24V operator control voltage
- High performance external electrohydraulic power unit
- Durable steel braided hydraulic hose