Lock-N-Stock and Modified Lock-N-Stock Step Ladders
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Lead Time 5 to 10 days
Blue Powder Coat Finish
Ships via UPS
Tired of watching light duty step ladders fall apart? Does the term "rickety" come to mind when you think of your current step ladder? Both the Lock-N-Stock and Modified Lock-N-Stock have a 58° slope and 7" deep steps.
Our Standard Lock-N-Stock has a 7" deep top step whereas our Modified Lock-N-Stock has a 10" deep top step.
Our Standard Lock-N-Stock has 22" high handles whereas our Modified Lock-N-Stock has 30" handrails along with a rear guard rail.
- No hinge to break
- Welded construction
- Heavy-duty rated for 350 lbs.
- Locks in folded or climbing position
- Easy to maneuver in open or closed position
- Approximately 10 inches deep when folded for compact storage
- Perforated steel treads provide a positive grip
- Built to ANSI 14.2 standards
- Model Info