Quantity discounts available.
Blue Giant MDC Series Edge-of-Dock Lifts are ideally suited for applications where installation of pit levelers is not feasible or where standard fleet bed heights are serviced at the loading dock. The MD-CM Series is easily installed to the dock face providing an efficient self storing docking unit, replacing cumbersome dock plates.
- Deck and lip operation assisted by balanced spring lifting system.
- Smooth top plate transition.
- Comfort grip operating handle.
- Lifting hole in lip allows for quick and easy handling by installer.
- Deck and lip plates made of premium grade 50,000 psi minimum yield diamond tread plate.
- Heavy-duty 3/8" x 6" back beam rear hinge pins for enhanced strength and druability.
- One piece continuous front and rear hing pins for enhanced strength and durability.
- Lip bevel helps protect material handling equipment steering systems and cargo.
- Two (2) molded rubber bumpers bolted onto heavy-duty steel block extensions to help protect building and dock from damage.
Ease of Service
- Easy to deploy, less effort, operator maintains balanced control.
- Working range capability of 5" above and 5" below dock level.
- Self-storing upon truck departure.
- Comfort grip handle has secondary use as maintenance stand.
- Grease fittings on 25,000 lb. and 30,000 lb. capacities to minimize operational friction.
- Field adjust-ability for kicker bar and spring tension.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Vehicle restraint systems.
- Light communication systems.
- Wheel Chocks.