Quantity discounts available.
Blue Giant MDC Series Edge-of-Dock Lifts are ideally suited for applications where installation of pit levelers is not feasible or where standard fleet bed heights are serviced at the loading dock. The MD-CM Series is easily installed to the dock face providing an efficient self storing docking unit, replacing cumbersome dock plates.
- Deck and lip operation assisted by balanced spring lifting system
- Smooth top plate transition
- Comfort grip operating handle
- Lifting hole in lip allows for quick and easy handling by installer
- Deck and lip plates made of premium grade 50,000 psi minimum yield diamond tread plate
- Heavy-duty 3/8" x 6" back beam rear hinge pins for enhanced strength and durability
- One piece continuous front and rear hing pins for enhanced strength and durability
- Lip bevel helps protect material handling equipment steering systems and cargo
- Two (2) molded rubber bumpers bolted onto heavy-duty steel block extensions to help protect building and dock from damage
- Easy to deploy, less effort, operator maintains balanced control
- Working range capability of 5" above and 5" below dock level
- Self-storing upon truck departure
Ease of Service
- Comfort grip handle has secondary use as maintenance stand
- Grease fittings on 25,000 lb. and 30,000 lb. capacities to minimize operational friction
- Field adjust-ability for kicker bar and spring tension
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Vehicle restraint systems
- Light communication systems
- Wheel Chocks