Pioneer's MVR Series Manual Truck Restraints make dock safety affordable and easy. Delivering a high-strength unit with a streamlined, low profile housing, the MVR provides a restraining force in excess of 50,000 lbs. Pioneer's rugged, solid steel housing is built to withstand weathering and truck impact.
- Non-impact operation meets 1998 ICC regulations
- Bolt-Hole pattern design provides optimal holding force
- Semi-automatic unit provides restraining force in excess of 50,000 lbs.
- Installs in approximately 1 Hour
- Recommended factory consultation available for dock heights of less than 48" or 24" deep pits
- Mounts directly to face of new or existing dock using 8 anchor bolts and 2 ground anchors
- Optional factory provided blockout available for bumper projections greater than 4" (Including Edge-Of-Dock Levelers)
- Optional Steel Mounting Plate for new construction and Template for pre-mounting attachment bolts
- Using the activation bar, operator depresses and aligns hook with ICC bar
- Semi-Automatic unit rises to securely capture the ICC bar. Prior to truck departure, operator uses activation bar once more to push hook down and pivot it back into position
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Exclusive pivoting hook captures and holds all legal ICC bars; allows for debris or snow removal within 4" of dock face
- Positive float feature maintains ICC bar contact with hook while allowing free float with vertical truck movement
- Unique activation bar allows semi-automatic operation from top of dock. Eliminates need for dock personnel to leave area
- Complete safety signage is standard. Inside/Outside Manually operated or automatic light system with safety signs is optional