The one that started it all the Bluff (SYS) Yardramp has a new little brother.
Don’t interpret incorrectly thinking that small means "not as tough". There are a world of applications that have a target height that is one-half or less of normal dock height. When your high side is 33" or less you might consider this economical solution.
With the optional mobility package the Mini does not need the hydraulic actuated undercarriage to move it to the work. Two screw jacks with rigid steel casters are mounted at the balance point and a couple of people can move it on a hard surface. Floor plate approach both top and bottom insure a long life on the grating whether you are using manual equipment or forklift trucks. Ramp features a serrated steel grating surface that provides superior traction while reducing dirt, rain and snow build-up.
Capacities are 12,000 and up. Widths of 70" - 84" and lengths starting at 15'. Call for special sizes and capacities.
- 8" of curb above drive surface
- Curb design same as Full Size Ramp
- Capacities from 12,000 lbs to 60,000 lbs
- Greater flexibility than a conventional yard ramp
- Steel Diamond Deck Approach Plates (top and bottom)
- Serrated steel grating for traction and self cleaning
- Mobility package – use the wheels to move the ramp into position. The hand cranks rotate 90° and self store.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!