Modular Protective Barrier
Manufacturer: Bluff Manufacturing
Modular Protective Barrier System from Material Flow offers an inexpensive and simple answer to solving very difficult safety barrier protection problems in your plant. Protect personnel, machinery, in-plant offices, electrical panels, tool cribs, conveyors, finished products, receiving docks, cooling equipment and many other areas in your plant by utilizing the economical Modular Protective Barrier guardrail system.
- Light-weight guard rails for easy lifting
- 42" double guardrail meets OSHA guidelines for fall protection
- The "lift out" design allows temporary access to specific areas quickly and safely
- Available in 20" single or 42" double post design with guard rail lengths up to 10'
- Simple to install, add-on or to custom size guardrail lengths in the field
- Safety yellow powder coat finish
2"x 4" x 11 gauge Steel Tubing
3" x 3" x 11 gauge Steel Tubing Columns
8" x 8" x 1/4" Steel Baseplates
9/16" Mounting Holes
Columns are Capped
Posts are boxed, and guard rails are individually sleeved to protect the product.
Optional floor rail is positioned 2" off ground to deter pallet jack entry.
Bolt-On Post Protector
12", 24" and 42" standard heights
Custom heights available
Easily installed. No anchoring necessary
Bolts directly to the column for additional column reinforcement
Excellent column reinforcement for damaged posts.
Bolt-On Bullnose Post Protector
12", 24" and 42" height protection
Bolts directly to the column for additional column reinforcement.
Can also be bolted to floor with optional floor anchors
Sturdy 1/4" thick steel
Optional CPFASTKIT includes floor anchors and column bolts.
Quantity Discounts Apply
FOB Midwest Warehouse.
- Model Info