Lead Time 2 weeks
1 Year Warranty
Lightweight, versatile and made of impact-resistant plastic, Bradley’s patented On-
Site® gravity-fed eyewash uses just 7 gallons of water to provide an ANSI-compliant full 15-minute flush. ANSI recommends eyewash stations be within 10 seconds or 55 feet from a potential hazard. On-Site’s small footprint allows for placement close by.
Tamper proof, clear see-through tank makes visual inspections fast and easy.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- High visibility yellow color for easy identification of eyewash location
- Lightweight unit weighs only 60 lbs. when full for easy transportation
- Valve mechanism opens in one second or less; it stays open until manually closed
- Supply with flushing fluid (potable water, preserved water, preserved buffered saline solution or other medically acceptable solution)
- Mounts to wall, counter top or waste cart
- 7 gallons (60 lbs) provides full 15-minute flush
- Eyewash activates when tray is pulled down, shuts off when raised to avoid costly accidental discharges
- Includes safety sign and inspection tag
- UL Classified to meet ANSI Z358.1
- SEI and cUPC certified
- Optional waste cart that stores up to 56 gallons of waste solution
- Exclusive patented vandal-resistant design