FOB: Midwest warehouse
A unique low-profile design allows the Roll-In® to be fed with an ordinary hand pallet truck.
- Simply pick up the palletized load (on any type of open-bottom pallet or skid), raise the pallet truck and roll the load into position
- The pallet moves over the Roll-In® while the pallet truck rolls in between the outside platform and center support beam
- The load is uniformly positioned and the pallet truck can be lowered and rolled out of the way
- Workers can access loads from all four sides with minimum reach over
- A convenient foot switch control allows for hands-free positioning of loads and a full perimeter toe guard provides an added measure of safety
Quantity discounts available. Contact Material Flow today!
- Model Info