Pioneer Dock Seals provide maximum energy savings and high quality, weather tight closure to protect you and your employees safe while performing unloading and loading tasks on the loading dock.
- Maximum energy savings, weather tight closure
- All models use highest grade materials available
- 100% lock stitched seams - double stitched seams on Wear Shingle models
- Fabric weight protection from 40 oz. to 140 oz
PF Series Dock Seals:
- Custom design available for special sealing needs
- Non-sagging head curtain design utilizes 3/4" galvanized pipe for front edge support
- Most effective for doors of oversize height
- Hybrid design head curtain with foam layer (4" or 1" on curtain plus extra fabric cover)
PA Series Dock Seals:
- Full-range manual adjustment with center pull-down strap
- Single weighted counterbalanced adjustment
- Full 36" of head pad vertical movement to service a wide range of truck heights
Pioneer L Pad Series:
- Allows full access to rear of trailer
- Side pads provide shelter like wiper action, yet seal the sides of the trailer
- LTA Material (Pioneer's highest tear) base materials
- 8" exposure wear pleats
- 20" wide, PX420 wear pleats on the corners of the head pad. On head curtain models the wear pleats are the same width as the side pad. Helps protects against mis-spotted trailers
- PX420 inside wear face on bottom 48" of each side pad protects against forklift and pallet damage
- Three year warranty
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Pioneer dock seals are priced per application.