Lead Time 2 weeks
Looking for a portable eyewash that will withstand corrosive materials in isolated locations, can be used on trucks or areas without plumbing that require a 15-minute flush? Bradley’s stainless steel portable pressurized tanks resist corrosion, and offer several options for customers that are looking for an eyewash with a drench hose, or even a tank outfitted with a heater jacket to prevent freezing. Portable pressurized tanks are a versatile, corrosion-resistant solution, to provide an ANSI-compliant fixture in remote or non-plumbed locations. Portable pressurized fixtures balance the volume of water with a predetermined amount of pressure to maximize the time and volume of solution that provides a flush. The portable pressurized eyewash offers the convenience of a portable unit, is sold in a range of sizes, and the heater jacket option offers flexibility to handle a wide range of applications. Stainless steel pressure tanks with transport cart available for easy mobility.
10 Gallon Units
- Stainless steel pressure tanks
- 10 and 15 gallon pressurized tank
- Tire filler valve with 0-160 PSI air gauge, pressure relief valve to prevent over pressurization and built in carry handles for easy transportation
- Eyewash assembly includes twin eyewash heads with a flow control and pop-off dust covers
- Eyewash activates by a large stainless steel push handle with a stay-open ball valve
- Supplemental hose spray for face and body rinse has a 8' yellow hose with hand-held squeeze valve
- Retrofit heater jackets provide freeze protection down to -10°F (-23°C) for eyewash - does not include drench hose
- UL Classified to meet ANSI Z358.1.
- SEI and cUPC
15 Gallon Units
- Eye wash flow: 15 minutes
- Drench hose flow: 3 minutes
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Eyewash flow: 22 minutes
- Drench hose flow: 4.5 minutes