FOB: Midwest warehouse
We've taken our proven Roll-On Level Loader design and added a full turntable for much more operator convenience. These units lower to floor height so pallets can be rolled on and off with a hand pallet truck. The lift is then easily adjusted by pushbutton or foot switch control to maintain an ideal height for manual loading and unloading. The narrow side and back panels allow for easy reach over for 4 side access.
Southworth Roll-On Level Loader with Turntable offers:
- Photo-eye provides toe protection
- Platform locks in partially up position to allow relocation by means of a hand pallet truck
- Optional One-Touch Auto Leveling provides up or down adjustment by a preset increment at the touch of a button
- Low height 2"
- Vertical travel 28"
- Platform size 44" x 48"
- Standard 1 HP
- Standard voltage 115/1/60
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Portability transport feature requires a fork truck or hand pallet jack with a minimum of 72" long forks.
- Hinged ramp is 24" long on one 44" end. Folds up onto turntable platform when portability feature is used.
- Platform must be raised approximately 5" before turntable can be rotated.
- Turntable is 44" wide x 48" deep with 3" high guides with "D" shaped handles on 48" sides.