Roll-On Level Loader
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
With internal hydraulic power, Roll-On Level Loaders lower to floor height so pallets can be rolled on and off with a hand pallet truck. The lift is then easily adjusted by pushbutton or foot switch control to maintain an ideal height for manual loading and unloading. The narrow side and back panels allow for easy reach over for 4 side access.
Southworth Roll-On Level Loader offers:
- Photo-eye provides toe protection
- Platform locks in partially up position to allow relocation by means of a hand pallet truck
- Optional One-Touch Auto Leveling provides up or down adjustment by a preset increment at the touch of a button
- Low height 3/8"
- Vertical travel 28"
- Platform size 44" x 48"
- Standard 1 HP
- Standard voltage 115/1/60
- Downspeed is a fixed flow control
- ROLLC does not require lagging to floor
- ROLLC is not suitable for water washdown applications
- Non-standard platform widths also available, call Material Flow