Cotterman Series 1500 steel safety ladders are shipped knocked down in major welded subassemblies to save freight. Cotterman’s exclusive knocked down design, incorporating diagonal braces together with heavy duty hardware, gives an unusually rigid structure that is easily assembled.
Cotterman Series 1500 Knocked-Down Steel Safety Ladders offer:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- 3 and 4 step ladders are equipped with spring loaded 2" ball bearing swivel casters.
- 5 to 12 step ladders have the Cotterman Safe-Lock.
- 13 to 16 step ladders are equipped with the Cotterman heavy duty Safe-Lock. The expanded metal top step is 10" deep with 42" high guardrails with midrails.
- Series 1500 ladders comply with OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI A14.7 standards with a 450 lb. load rating. Cal-OSHA models also available.
- 12 step and up ladders require a pallet for shipping at no additional cost.
- Ladders require approximately 15 to 30 minutes to assemble, depending on size.