Series 2600 Heavy Duty Ladders 24 Inch Tread Width
FOB: Michigan, Georgia, Texas, and California
Cotterman Series 2600 is a superior line of partially assembled steel safety ladders. Designed and constructed for extra heavy duty use, these ladders have extra bracing and heavier materials to resist damage. They are available in 6-15 step sizes.
Cotterman Series 2600 Heavy Duty Ladders 24 Inch Tread Width offer:
- 800 lb. load rating.
- 50° climb angle.
- Larger 1-1/4" diameter tube base and back construction.
- 2-1/2" rubber pads on front legs.
- 7" deep steps, 12" or 24" deep top step.
- Available with expanded metal or serrated tread.
- Ladders are equipped with the Cotterman SafeLock caster system.
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish.
- Series 2600 ladders meet OSHA and ANSI standards.
- CAL-OSHA models also available, contact Material Flow.
Note: 12 step ladders and up require a pallet for shipping at additional cost.
- Model Info