Cotterman Series 6500 Welded Steel Roll-N-Fold Ladder
is a portable steel safety ladder that can be folded for transporting. The rear of the ladder has large 10" diameter solid rubber wheels allowing it to roll easily. Large rubber pads on the front legs hold the ladder secure during use. The ladder is moved by tilting and rolling it like a wheelbarrow. The optional Safe-Lock added to the step side provides greater mobility while set up.
Cotterman Series 6500 Welded Steel Roll-N-Fold Ladder offers:
- Rigid 1" O.D. tubular frame is designed to be folded.
- Large 10" diameter ball bearing solid rubber wheels are mounted on heavy 3/4" axles.
- Treads are 7" deep and 16" wide, and are available in A1 expanded metal or A3 grip strut. The standard top step is 10" deep and 16" wide, and E4-20 is 20" deep and 16" wide.
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish. Beige, dark brown, yellow, black, green, blue, red, white, orange and light gray are available.
- Series 6500 ladders comply with OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI A14.7 standards with a 300 lb. load rating. Cal-OSHA models also available.
- Safe-Lock standard on 10 to 16 steps.
12 through 16 step ladders are palletized to protect against freight damage.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!