Cotterman's Series 7180 Single Trak Ladder Systems
is designed to provide easy access to shelves in narrow aisles and cramped storage areas.
To Order Series 7180 Ladders and Track:
- Ladders have a smooth rolling upper track fixture and wheels on the floor that allow easy movement of the ladder along the entire length of the track.
- Upper rolling trolley fixture is mounted on straight track at the front shelf edge.
- Rugged all-welded steel construction features 5" deep by 14" wide solid stops with abrasive treads.
- When in use, the ladder is positioned at an 80° climbing angle.
- Standard bottom wheel brake prevents movement during use.
- An exclusive design permits storage of the ladder in a tight vertical position against the shelves when not in use.
- Allows easy passage of persons or equipment.
- Colors: Choice of gray, black, beige, dark brown and yellow powder coat finish. Ladder hardware and track are black.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- From the chart below select the proper model based on top step height required for your application. Keep in mind the maximum working height is approximately 5-6 feet above the top step height shown.
- Based on the model selected, specify the required track height from the floor to the top of the track (in 1" incr.). Stay within ranges shown.
- Choose L10 or L15 brackets (2 ends per track run and 3' maximum center spacing) for attaching the #78 track to either horizontal shelf surfaces or vertical shelf supports.