This patented Series 7271 Steel Dual Trak Ladder System
from Cotterman is designed to provide safe, convenient access to tall shelving on both sides of narrow aisles in storage areas. A 33% increase in vertical storage space is typically achieved.
To Order Dual Trak Ladders
- Ladder is 16" wide with a 71° climbing angle.
- Steps are 5" x 14".
- Rolls on upper carriage and lower 2" swivel spring loaded casters.
- Manufactured to the desired track mounting height up to a maximum of 12' 11" and specified aisle width from 30" to 62".
- Maximum reaching height is 4 feet above the track level.
- Heavy duty carriage is mounted on dual tracks attached to shelving on both sides of the aisle.
- Carriage and ladder assembly rolls smoothly on these tracks along the length of the storeroom aisle.
- Swivel casters on the bottom of the ladder assist in this easy movement.
- Ladder sets firmly on rubber pad legs while in use.
- Ladder rolls from side to side across the aisle on a track mounted on the carriage.
- Calculate the distance from the floor to the desired track mounting surface which should be no more than 4 feet below the top of the highest merchandise to be reached.
- Track must be ordered for each side of the aisle. Use the L17 brackets (2 ends per track run and 4' maximum center spacing) #78 track and 10" joint dowels.
- Aisle widths must be specified for each ladder ordered. Dual Trak Ladders can be used in aisles from 30" to 62" wide.
Additional charge for aisle width over 50" up to 62".
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!