The patented Series 7350 Dual Side Trak Ladder System
from Cotterman is designed to provide safe, convenient access to tall rack shelving in high traffic areas.
The key to the Dual Side Trak Ladder is the overhead trolley carriage on which the ladder is mounted. It moves on two tracks installed the length of the aisle and spaced four feet vertically apart. The result is a single ladder that can reach up to 16 feet of shelving with as little as 20" of floor space.
To Order Dual Side Trak Mounted Ladders:
- Uses up to 50% less aisle space.
- Swings out of the way for aisle access for people and equipment.
- Comfortable 50° stairway with large tread steps and handrails allows easy ascent and forward descent.
- A 42" guardrail extends above the ladder for use while standing on the large 27" deep top platform.
- Manually propelled, the ladder rolls smoothly along the length of the stockroom aisle.
- The swivel casters are easily activated or deactivated permitting the ladder to be moved to each position.
- It sits firmly in its rubber pad legs while in use.
- In addition, the carriage itself incorporates a pivoting design to allow easy inward and outward movement of the ladder around aisle- or rack-mounted obstacles.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Calculate the distance from the floor to the desired track mounting surface which should be no more than 4 feet below the top of the highest merchandise to be reached. Choose the number of steps and platform height closest to your calculation.
- The lower track is mounted 4 ft. below the upper trolley track. Use the L15 brackets (2 ends per track run and 2 ft. maximum center spacing), #78 track and joint dowels.
- Choose the tread width of the ladder desired, 16" or 24" and type of tread (Expanded Mesh Tread (A1) or Solid Tread with Rubber Mat (A2)).