Cotterman Series WP one-piece setup steel work platforms are designed for safe access to required work levels. WP work platforms are easily moved from job to job on the rear 4" rigid casters. For greater mobility, the optional Safe-Lock assembly can be specified. The easy 50° climbing angle permits forward descent to comply with ANSI standards.
Cotterman Series WP Welded Steel Work Platform offers:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- 800 pound load rating complies with OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI standards for use by one or two persons.
- Large 2-1/2" diameter, 1" thick rubber pads on the front legs hold the standard platform secure during use.
- Two 4" rigid heavy duty casters on the rear are standard. The optional Cotterman Safe-Lock on the step side provides greater mobility.
- Steps and platforms are constructed of heavy duty non-slip Grip Strut supported by a rugged 1" O.D. tubular frame. Special designs are available.
- Gray powder coat finish is standard color.
- Full 36" high handrails are provided on 5 through 7 step models. 30" handrails optional on 2 through 4 step models.
- Cal-OSHA models also available.