The new, patented TILT N ROLL Ladder
from Cotterman features a special balanced design that allows it to tilt easily to the rolling position when pulled toward the user. The user is not required to extend a foot to assist in tilting the ladder to the rolling position. Once tilted, the ladder can be easily moved from job to job on the two 4" diameter wheels.
Cotterman TILT N ROLL Ladders offer:
- One-piece welded assemblies shipped ready to use.
- Ladders are supplied with handrails that extend 30" above the top step.
- Designed to meet or exceed OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI A14.7 standards.
- Cal-OSHA models are also available.
- Steel and stainless steel models have 450 lb. rating, aluminum has 350 lbs.
- 59° climbing angle.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Expanded Metal
- Grip Strut