Quantity discounts available.
Blue Giant TL85 Hydraulic Vehicle Restraint Systems feature electro-hydraulic operation. The simplicity of design, heavy duty construction materials and no regular adjustments or lubrication requirements put Blue Giant TL85 hydraulic vehicle restraint in front of more North American loading docks.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Only 3 major moving parts hydraulic lift cylinder and dual heavy duty return springs.
- Applies 35,000 lbs. of restraining power (100,000 lb. mounting force.)
- Restraint amr manufactured from 1.5" (38 mm) solid steel.
- Corrosion-resistant Nitride coating on piston rod. Cylinder is completely sealed against foreign contamination.
- Electrics available for single or three-phase operation with all common voltages.
- NEMA6 submersible rated switch.
- Internal automatic pressure switch maintains the arm in the locked position while in operation. In the event of a power failure, the TL8 Hydraulic arm can be lowered manually.
- High performance power pack remotely mounts indoors where it is protected from the elements and easily accessible.
- NEMA12 control station features and optional LED light bulb burnout indicator and audible alarm to signal an unsafe condition.
- System operation is authorized by key locks on main control station.
- In vertical (locked) position, the TL85 Hydraulic vehicle restraint offers one of the widest horizontal ranges 0-12" beyond the face of the dock.
- Services trucks with ICC bars from 12" to 29" above ground.
- Effective trailer theft deterrent.
- Consult Material Flow for international trailer configurations.
- Communication system includes interior red and green indicator lights in the control station. Exterior red and green high visibility LED lights and dual driver warning signs with mirror image. Lighting system alerts both truck driver and dock attendant to status of restraint.
- In the rare event of a truck without proper ICC bar, the ICC sensing system alerts dock attendant and drive of unsafe condition.
- Can be integrated with most competitive dock models.