TiltNRoll Ladders 16 Inch Wide 10 Inch Deep Step
FOB: Michigan, Georgia, Texas, and California
The Cotterman TiltNRoll features a special balanced design that allows it to tilt easily to the rolling position when pulled toward the user. The user is not required to extend a foot to assist in tilting the ladder to the rolling position. Once tilted, the ladder can be easily moved from job to job on the two 4" diameter wheels.
TiltNRoll ladders are one-piece welded assemblies shipped ready-to-use. The ladders are supplied with handrails that extend 30" above the top step.
Cotterman TiltNRoll Ladders 16 Inch Wide 10 Inch Deep Step offer:
- Steel: 450 lb. load rating.
- Aluminum: 350 lb. load rating.
- 59° climb angle.
- Rests on four 2-1/2" rubber pads.
- 7" deep steps with 10" deep top step (standard), 20" deep top step available.
- Expanded metal is the standard tread on steel and stainless steel models. Grip strut is standard on aluminum models.
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish.
- Arrives ready to use.
- TiltNRoll ladders meet applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Cal-OSHA models also available.
- Model Info