Trailer Safety Jack
F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
Only one Safety Jack is required to safely support your parked trailer and protect against landing gear failure. It's one-piece construction meets OSHA standards and is capable of lifting 25 tons and supporting 50 tons.
Trailer Safety Jacks are essential for safely loading parked trailers. Adjustable screw jack provides safe, secure support when placed under front of an uncoupled semi-trailer at the loading dock. A single jack under fifth wheel plate can prevent nose heavy trailers from tipping, protect against landing gear failure, and prevent dolly wheel from sinking so that the tractor can't engage the trailer. Under certain hazardous conditions, a jack at each front corner will prevent the trailer from upending during loading.
Seven and one half inch diameter top plate with a full swivel and 10° tilt maintains solid contact with fifth wheel plate, even on slopes.
- 50,000 lbs. lifting capacity
- 100,000 lbs. static capacity
- Mechanical jack screw raising action with ratchet lever
- Overall Height - 34-1/2" to 50" (other heights available)
- Top Plate- 7-1/2" diameter, ball and socket mounted, 10° tilt
- 20" triangular base
- Acme jack screw thread, 2-1/2" diameter, 4-pitch
- Fixed handle with rubber hand grip adds convenience to moving and positioning jack
- 8" diameter phenolic wheels with delrin bearings
- Weight - 115 lbs.
- Model Info