• Available in surface- and pit-mounted.
• Low 5" silhouette (surface mounted).
• Accordion skirting on sides of surface-mounted.
• Solid steel skirts on pit-mounted.
• Cutout for truck restraint.
• Chrome-plated rods to prevent rusting.
• 5 hp motor.
• Double-wire braided hoses.
• Platform surface constructed of 4-way tread plate.
• 24" approach ramp (surface-mounted only).
• UL approved and labeled controls, ship loose.
• One-piece solid steel design (surface mount).
• Velocity fuses on cylinders.
• Wheel locator standard for pit-mounted, (optional on surface-mounted).
• Increased dock productivity.
• Minimal platform deflection.
• Zero free fall in case of severed hose-Safety first!
• Extended hose life for added safety.
• Easy access to hydraulic/electrical components for servicing.
• Surface-mounted unit can be mounted in a shallow pit.
• Pit-mounted has capillary tubes for "sealed" hydraulic system in case of pit flooding.
• The 5 hp electric motor will satisfactorily operate on any of the following 3 phase voltages: 208, 220, 230, 240, 440, 460 or 480VAC.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!